E-SeaRider's warranty programs are divided into 3 programs:
- A. E-SeaRider's Marine Bean Bags are warranted for life against defects in materials & workmanship when used under normal conditions for specific use. This includes stitching, zipper, handles.
- B. E-SeaRider's Marine Bean Bags come with a no-fault lifetime warranty against, accidental rips, tear, snags, punctures, etc. when used under normal conditions for specific use. E-SeaRider will repair the product for the life of the product.
- C. E-SeaRider's Marine vinyl is warranted for 5 years against normal wear, to include: abrasion, cracking, picking, separating and or fading when used under normal conditions for specific use.
What is not covered:
- Abrasion or the results thereof if not caused by the failure of a warranted component, abuse by the owner or commercial carriers. Abuse of our No-fault warranty, E-SeaRider will only repair the product for what we deem as truly accidental or unavoidable damage.
- Mold or mildew as a result of storing, stacking, or leaving in a wet fish box, cooler, console, hold, or container. Replacement of lost or spilled filler when containment of filler was possible. Replacement of a product when repair is possible. Products damaged by sharp package opening-cutting tools. In good faith these items will be repaired and not replaced at minimal cost. "Normal Conditions" is described herein as- The use of the product under conditions and circumstances generally accepted as normal for the product. Normal conditions do not include usage that causes abrasion, abuse by carriers, overweighting or overloading, under or overfilling, or dragging the product. Normal wear and tear caused by extended use, sun or saltwater. "Specific use" is described herein as: Use in a marine boat application, not to include use in or under the water. Returned Goods Policy and Action- If you experience a problem with an E-SeaRider product, caused by a carrier, contact and seek restitution from the carrier first. If the carrier will not reimburse you, or the problem is covered by E-SeaRider warranty, contact the selling dealer and arrange to have the product returned to E-SeaRider for repair or replacement. E-SeaRider retains the option of repairing or replacing a defective product. You must provide proof of purchase to the selling dealer, or to E-SeaRider when authorized to send a product directly back to E-SeaRider. You must provide prepaid packaging to the dealer at the time of warranty return.The dealer will call E-SeaRider Customer Service at 1-888-335-3732 to obtain a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA) prior to returning the product. The dealer will return the item to E-SeaRider for inspection, repair or replacement. E-SeaRider will repair, or attempt to repair, any E-SeaRider bag regardless of warranty, at the customer's expense. Please call E-SeaRider for details. Purchaser is Liable for shipping expense to E-SeaRider. E-SeaRider will pay return shipping of unfilled products to their origin. E-SeaRider warranty is only valid when products are purchased from an authorized dealer.
If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.